Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How August became a good month for me

I thought your readers may want to read about how August became a good month for me, despite few sales.

In the first week I sold another copy of Pat Canella (the Dockland murders) and the first copy of The Word, my Sci-Fi book. Nothing happened after that until about a week ago when my friend Malika Gandhi got a copy of Chronicles of Mark Johnson, the book then shot to number 50 in the Amazon.co.uk top 100 of horror anthologies. 
Then today (August 26th) I have found out that the follow up story to Dockland murders- Ghosts of your past, has reached the top 3,000 in the Amazon.co.uk site. The amazing thing, neither Chronicles nor GOYP has sold more than a few copies. 

WHAT will happen next? 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! That's so exciting. I'm thrilled for you. Looks like things are starting to roll for you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete